YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE THREATS TO YOUR BUSINESS.
But how do you know if you’ve factored all of them into your decisions?
Maybe you’ve missed out on opportunities that would have accelerated your growth.
Maybe you’re spending time & resources catching up to your competitors while they innovate & grow.
Maybe you’re tired of hearing about industry trends after they’ve happened.
And maybe you’re lying awake at night, worried about what potential crisis may come up next.
WHAT IF YOU COULD LEARN HOW TO PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS AGAINST POTENTIAL THREATS?
Imagine if you could:
• Accelerate your growth by identifying opportunities before your competitors.
• Position your company as an industry leader while other companies are playing catch-up.
• Become more agile & able to make better, faster decisions.
• Sleep better at night, knowing that you’ve built a strategy that is protecting your business.
COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE WORKSHOP SERIES:
Join us alongside Dr. Jonathan Calof, a world-renowned Competitive Intelligence (C.I.) expert, who will be delivering a series of workshops for Atlantic Canadian companies who are serious about their long-term success. Here’s what you can expect:
• 2 tickets per organization (one attendee must be a senior executive)
• A full-day workshop with Dr. Calof in an exclusive, closed-group setting that will include training as well as launching a competitive intelligence project for your organization
• 1:1 guidance and mentorship to help you build your intelligence project
• A half-day follow-up session to review results and obtain feedback
Nova Scotia: October 16, 2017 (Optional follow-up Oct. 17th, half-day wrap-up Nov. 24th)
New Brunswick: October 23, 2017 (Optional follow-up Oct. 24th, half-day wrap-up Nov. 27th)
$500 + tax per company (gives you two tickets).
Contact Jonathan Dunnett at 506-857-3877
Ready to sign up? Apply here!