YOU KNOW THAT it's time to grow your team.
But how do you find the resources to hire and train recent graduates?
Maybe you’re worried that candidates won’t have enough experience.
Maybe you’re afraid that your hire will leave after you’ve invested in their training.
And, maybe you know that your company’s growth would accelerate if you could just finance one more great hire.
WHAT IF YOUR INVESTMENT IN A NEW HIRE WAS SHARED?
Imagine if you could:
Hire sooner because you have the available funds. Inspire the next generation of leadership in your organization by investing in a recent graduate.. Contribute to the shifting narrative of Atlantic Canada by keeping recent graduates employed here, in New Brunswick.
VENN EXPORT INTERNSHIP PROGRAM:
The Venn Export Internship Program will redefine the post-graduate experience in New Brunswick by offering new and existing exporters an opportunity to hire recent graduates by contributing up to 75% of the intern’s salary. Spots in this program are limited and acceptance is not guaranteed.
Participating companies in this program will:
- Be an SME incorporated in New Brunswick
- Be exporting or export ready (export readiness assessment through LearnSphere’s ExportNB portal);
- Contribute a minimum of 25% towards the graduate's salary and benefits at a minimum salary of $40 000.
- Have generated revenue in the past 12 months;
- Engage a graduate for a period of 1 year and provide them with employment opportunities in their area of study;
Participating interns in this program will:
- Have graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution within the past three (3) years;
- Have completed a business/trade curriculum;
- Participate in the development of an export strategy and action plan with the New Brunswick company;
- Participate in trade shows, engage leads and inform product development in response to market demand;
- Formally communicate progress reports to Venn Innovation and the company.
- Undertake market and/or sector research;
Through this program, participating interns will be provided training on export development. In addition, individualized training of interns through educational workshops, seminars and/or courses intended to enhance their skills in the area of international business development will be supported to a maximum of $1000.
Companies selected for participation in the Export Internship Program will be required to pay a $1000 participation fee to Venn Innovation to confirm their acceptance into the program.
Applications Open: December 1, 2017- January 15, 2018
Companies Notified: February 15, 2018
Interns In Place: April 30, 2018