You’re growing and need to connect with your next global customer? Venn's target program provides financial assistance to export-ready, technology-based SMEs to help them identify and capture qualified leads and grow their business in export markets.
To be a part of this program, your company must meet the following requirements:
- SME incorporated in New Brunswick
- Core business is in the sectors of ICT, medtech, cleantech, biotech, agritech, or bioscience
- Generated revenue in the past 12 months
- Export ready (export readiness assessment through LearnSphere’s ExportNB portal) technology-based company
The program supports to hiring of a consultant or consulting firm for incremental (new work) engagements to help with different activities, including:
- Design and implement inbound marketing strategies to drive company growth in an export (outside of Canada) market;
- Provide qualified leads to companies through outbound activities such as list building and lead qualification in export markets;
- Arrange meetings with qualified leads in export markets on behalf of the participating companies;
To learn more about which specific activities can be covered by the program, or if you have more questions, please download our Target Program information pdf. If you have any further questions, please contact Jonathan at email@example.com or by phone at 506-857-3877.